Thursday, March 19, 2020

277. Of Shiny Objects and Shortcuts and Their Detriment To Your Productivity


The world is made up of laws, rules and principles. These laws are what govern the universe. They are what govern success and failure.

Anyone is at liberty to apply the principles of the universe and the principles of success to their sole benefit. Any time that I choose to circumvent these rules and principles, I burn my fingers.

Therefore, if my biggest enemy were to bring me down, one of the greatest tools that they would use would be to distract me through shiny objects and shortcuts. It is one of the most potent stealth weapons that can be used.

Listen to this.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Life Signatures

What are your thoughts on this?

Links

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...