I am not talking about that kind of line today. I am however dealing with one of the most important lines you could ever have in your life. I have had this line several times. The most interesting thing is that this line comes to use mostly at the lowest level of a personal graph.
It is a straight line. It is not drawn in Microsoft Excel...nor is it drawn on paper. It is however drawn in the heart of a visionary who stands up and decides how her life will never be from a certain point going forward. Its called drawing a line.
If you have never drawn a line in your life:
- You have not really been living,
- You are coasting around in life never fulfilling your potential,
- You have accepted defeat and you think that there is no respite,
- You are existing way below your privileges,
- You start identifying yourself with the calling in your life,
- You snap out of a cycle of lack of purpose and start aligning your life to live and love and matter
- You 'scratch the CD' of meaninglessness that has been playing in your life
- You stand to be counted as a person of purpose.
- You register to the world, and most importantly to your mind what vices (personal or otherwise) that you will not be known by.
People need to draw a line in the sand and decide to start leading lives that are meaningful....lives that can be counted...lives full of purpose.
When is the last time you drew a line and decided? I did it this morning.