Thursday, March 19, 2020

276. If Hell Would Want To Destabilize You, They Would Do This


If I wanted to take you out and I know that you are also armed and dangerous, I would not be too obvious about my approach. I will be absolutely stealth.

I believe that the greatest reason or at least one of the greatest reasons as to why we live is so that we can be productive. Therefore, your greatest enemy in life is the person or the entity that will keep you from being productive.

In so doing, they will use stealth weapons that will either derail you or stop you in your tracks altogether so you do not make it as you had intended. How do you discern their game?

Listen to this.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Life Signatures

What are your thoughts on this?

Links

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...