Wednesday, November 2, 2022

1237. Joan Mugenzi. The Need For Encouragement and Stretching In Life


📢 New #Podcast!

Today's episode brings to a close a series of conversations I have had for the month of July with writers. There has been so much to learn from each of them.

Today's guest, Charles Onyango Obbo is a well respected writer and journalist that is seasoned with consistency in writing weekly articles for 29 years without missing a single week. I had a brief conversation with him and I would love to share it with you. Listen to this

📢 New #Podcast!

The human needs motivation and inspiration more than you will ever know or even acknowledge. Motivational speakers have been receiving a bad rap for a while now, and I thought to speak to the practitioners of encouragement this month.

My guest today kick-starts our conversations this month under the theme: The Encouragers. Joan Mugenzi shares with us her story and how she ended up doing what she's doing today

She is a strong believer in human potential, and she's equipped to support individuals make the best of themselves. I sat down to have a conversation with her along those lines and learned quite a bit. I am sure you will enjoy this.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Life Signatures

What are your thoughts on this?

Links

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...