Wednesday, April 21, 2021

667. [Book Review] What's Your Genius By Jay Niblic


🎉 New #Podcast!

Every once in a while, you come across a book that can trigger a massive shift in your life. I'm sure if you look at your life right now, you can pinpoint resources that have given your life a shot in the arm.

What's Your Genius? by Jay Niblic is such a book for me. I came across it just one year after it had been published in 2009. The subtitle is "How the best think for success in the New Economy".

It was a massive read. Over the years, I think I have read it several times, and each time, it makes absolute sense. I recommend this book to parents, teachers, people who are making choices in career and life. Listen to this.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Life Signatures

What are your thoughts on this?

Links

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...