Tuesday, March 23, 2021

642. The Biggest Reason Why People Do Not Convert Their Purpose Into Profit


🎉New #Podcast!

"What purpose?"
"What profit?"
And there you have it. I have been there and done it. While being thrown out of houses for not paying rent, while starving and seeking handouts, all along, I was a gifted person.

I just could not see how to connect that gift to work and then to getting paid. In fact, I was totally oblivious of the fact that the gift was there, ready to be tapped.

I am convinced that we all can turn our purpose into profit. We need an input, a process, patience and then the results start trickling in.

I have created an online class towards that. You can find it here: https://bit.ly/purpose2profit-coaching
It is time to turn our purpose into profit folks. Listen to this.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Life Signatures

What are your thoughts on this?

Links

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...