Tuesday, February 23, 2021

614. How Urgency Distinguishes Between A Master and A Slave in Life


One of my mentors normally says, "I have never met a poor man who valued their time, and I have never met a wealthy man who didn't."
It feels like wealth is connected somehow on the use of time. Probably that is not the only component to it but it does count. Our time usage can be seen on one thing: Urgency.

If I think I have all the time in the world, I will not be urgent. If I become lazy, it is because I lack urgency. If I procrastinate, it is because I am not urgent.

There are two groups of people in a free world. There are slaves and then there are masters. We all fall in one of those categories depending on how urgent we are with our lives. Listen to this.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Life Signatures

What are your thoughts on this?

Links

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...