Saturday, December 26, 2020

553. Why An Effort A Day Is The Most Forgotten Power Today


Ask different people about their opinion on the most sinister word in the English language and you will definitely get different answers. It depends on people's belief systems and their values...but also on what they see in their productivity.

For me, the most sinister word is the word "oblivious". It tells me that all that I needed to be successful could be around me, but all along I am looking for the expensive, the complicated, the spectacular and the elusive green card.

All along, the answer is around or within me. Listen to this.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Life Signatures

What are your thoughts on this?

Links

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...