Monday, October 26, 2020

488. The Importance of Persistence In Building a Life of Legacy


In his very last speech, Martin Luther King said something very profound. "Longevity is not something that I am concerned about...I just want to do God's will"

He said. "I have been to the mountain top and I have seen the promised land. I might not get there with you, but we as a people, we shall get there".

We celebrate him every year as his legacy is talked about to succeeding generations. What made him have that legacy? There are several things that I have already alluded to in the previous episodes.

Today, we add one more thing that is critical to having a life of legacy. Without this, there is no having a life of legacy. Listen in.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Life Signatures

What are your thoughts on this?

Links

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...