Monday, August 31, 2020

425. How I was Proved Right For Hiring People With No Academic Papers


What's the case for academic papers in the current world? I will tell you something. They are no longer the silver bullet for success and career advancement. Not any more.

That used to work for my father and at least some percentage of my generation. What we ought to put in sharp focus is the next generation, our children and their children after them.

Guess what? Some huge organizations no longer require people to have degrees to be employed... I submit to us that there is another way. This way starts from the home, through Life Coaching our children. Listen to this.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Life Signatures

What are your thoughts on this?

Links

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...