Thursday, March 19, 2020

273. Why 'Think Big' Is Not The Best Advice After All


"Think Big" is a phrase thrown around especially in the motivation industry. It is done so much so that people who naturally are not able to IMMEDIATELY think that major find themselves struggling a lot.

Fortunately, I think there is a better way of approaching life. Thinking big is in my opinion, something that is seldom done instantly. I think someone grows through the process and have their minds shaped well enough to take a leap.

I am glad to offer a solution that I think not only helps everyone to be qualified but also forms a foundation upon which we can think big. Listen to this.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Life Signatures

What are your thoughts on this?

Links

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...