Saturday, January 25, 2020

220. I Dare You To Clarify Anything After These Words, 'I Believe...'


The world today is moved along by mighty as well as tiny actions which are in themselves connected to one thing: Belief.

Nothing of worth that we see today existed arbitrarily. Someone somewhere believed and that belief made them to take some action of sorts.

Whenever someone says, "I believe...", the world stands at the precipice of change. A person's life will always be anchored by their belief system.

Belief is much more critical than knowledge. We create cultures and traditions based on what we believe. Drucker said that culture eats strategy for breakfast. In other words, what I believe is much more powerful than what I know.
Check this out.


Check out this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Life Signatures

What are your thoughts on this?

Links

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...