Thursday, April 10, 2014

Happy Life Signatures Day!!!



Am Now Presidential Material!

So don’t you mess with me! 

I have achieved quite a number of milestones the few years I have been alive, but this one makes me more excited than ever! Would you believe it? Am now 35 years old! There is something about that number 35. I just love it! I have never felt so proud of the number of my years like I am about this one.



Constitutionally, I can contend for the Presidency of my country. So as you can see, I have entered a new era of my life, filled with so much potential!

In just five years, I will be 40! Would you believe that! It’s just the other year that I was the happiest teenager in the world after turning 18. Am telling you, days do fly!

“It is not the number of years in your life, but the amount of life in your years that counts” –Quote.

April is a very special month for me. It is the month that I got born, got born again, got married and also turned 35! It is in this month that I set foot in West Africa after living all my life around East Africa. 

It is also in the month of April that I will retire from using blogspot and proudly move over to my new website, http://life-signatures.com. This will go live on 10th April 2014 at 15:00 GMT.

To celebrate this fete, I have decided to call April 10th Life Signatures Day! Why? Because I have been so passionate about the purpose of life for years now. I have researched on this topic and I am still a top learner on it. 

I need you to take some time and reflect about your life.

  1. ·         Why were you born?
  2. ·         Why are you still alive?
  3. ·         Why are you where you are at this dispensation of time?
  4. ·         What is your life purpose?

There is just one answer to all these prodding questions. You were born for a reason and for a purpose.

“There are two important days in your life: the day you were born, and the day you figure out why” –Quote


As you ponder on these (whether you already know your life purpose or not), I am sharing for free a 200-page E-Book titled “21 Commandments To Mastermind Your Comeback”. It will be available for download from http://life-signatures.com till the end of May 2014. Thereafter, it will be sold online.


I also want to take this opportunity to thank all the readers of Life Signatures for over three years now, 250 articles done. I have been changed since I started blogging, and I can only get better.
As people around the world send me birthday wishes, I send you my Life Signatures greetings as I encourage you to think about the reason for your existence!

Happy Life Signatures Day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Life Signatures

What are your thoughts on this?

Links

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...